Thinking about Property Management?
Tired of the headaches that come with managing your own rental property? Or unhappy with your current management company? Bachand Group has the solutions.
How We Differ From Our Competition
- Over 20 years of Property Management experience
- Currently manage over $100 million in property assets
- Lowest fees in the industry
- Bi-monthly payments to ensure you receive funds as soon as possible
How We Protect Your Investment
- Seeking and retaining quality tenants
- High quality financial reporting
- Consistent communication with clients
- 24 hour maintenance services
How We Market Your Property
- Advertising software that links to 27 national syndicates
- Bachand Group website which receives over 1000 unique visitors a day
- Place a professional yard sign on your property when tenants are needed
- Proprietary software that links directly to Craigslist
Looking for more information about contracting with us?
Frequently Asked Management Questions
Looking to take some of the stress of owning rental property off your plate? We have listed several questions we have heard from clients and potential clients over the years below to help with your decision.
Q. What type of accounting do I get?
You will receive a monthly financial statement for your property and a financial summary at year-end. Through your owner portal, you have instant access to all your financial documents as well.
Every prospective tenant endures an extensive, nationwide background check processed by a third party which includes criminal history, eviction history, employment history and credit scores. If they pass this screening, a Bachand Group staff member will share this information with you. You – as the owner – will always make the final decision on placing new tenants.
When Bachand Group receives a rent, it is immediately deposited into a Trust Account. Owner disbursements are made on the 8th and 15th of each month.
Bachand Group has over 25 in-house maintenance technicians available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Be assured, Bachand Group holds all necessary General Contracting licenses which allows us to perform any and all tasks.
All Management Agreements are for a term of one year. With that being said, there is a sixty day opt-out provision.
Unlike others in our field, we ensure that all late fees collected are transferred to the owner. Without this, we would have no incentive to collect your rent on time.